a morpheme that can stand alone in word formation abbreviation word formation acronym word formati

Word Formation 

Autocorrect I could manage without. It thinks I am moronic and cumbersome, and keeping in mind that the facts confirm that I don't have the foggiest idea how to disable it wouldn't i be able to can't message with thumbs linked a young person (however I am prehensile), for what reason would I allow a machine to mention to me what I need to say? I message somoni "Goodbye" in German, and I rather than guide natch I send "Adorable Naches" I type "word intensifying" and it comes out "Adrenal" which resembles a blade to my adverbial organ. Welcome to supper, I text my companion to ask climate I can bring anything, and she answers that the "food and dissertation" are taken care of. 

The Creation 

The creation of not many of new words in a language never stop and English is one language that is especially found of adding to its huge jargon. Conventional, we would check in a word reference to he sure that we were utilizing the right word, with right spelling, yet Technology propels have given us programs that do the checking for us. 

So What you think concerning that,


Post a Comment

0 Comments