Dr. Sarah Gill becomes a Pakistan’s 1st transgender doctor?

  (Dr. Sarah Gill) becomes a Pakistan’s Community 1st transgender doctor?

Pakistan's first eunuch, Dr. Sarah Gill, did not give up on the injustices of home and society, resolutely faced every challenge and proved herself as a doctor


“I am proud to be the first [transgender] doctor in Pakistan. “I will work for the good of my community,” Gill told The News International newspaper. Sarah said that she had been interested in reading since childhood but her father kicked her out of the house due to the ridicule of the world.


College Admission


"After I entered college, I was told that I was transgender, which was supported by everyone in the class," he said.


"I want to work on transgender education. We can not only dance and sing but we can also serve the country at the border," she said.


It may be recalled that Sara Gul had recently obtained her MBBS degree from Jinnah Medical and Dental College (JMDC) in Karachi.


She has become the first Pakistani eunuch to do MBBS.

“Stop kicking your children out of homes because of pressure from society. It's just the beginning, things will get better in the future, Gill said. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments