Aini Ali: Who is the Australian woman minister who took oath with Quran in her hand?

Twenty-three ministers of Australia's new government were sworn in on Wednesday, including 10 women. Minister for Youth Affairs Aini Ali and Minister for Industry Ed Husk are the first Muslim ministers in Australia's cabinet. Aini Ali took the oath of office with the Qur'an in his hand. Australia's new federal government is being touted as the most diverse government in the country's history, which includes representatives of local tribes as well as minorities.

Aini Ali, a Member of Parliament from Western Australia, first joined the Labor Party as a worker, then became a member of the party's union and is now a Member of Parliament and a Minister. Speaking to the media after taking oath, Dr Aini Ali said, "Becoming a minister has never been the purpose of my life."

Who is Dr Aini Ali?

Ali was elected from the Cowan seat on the outskirts of Perth. The seat is named after Edith Cowan, Australia's first female parliamentarian. Aini Ali was born in Egypt. When she was two years old, her family moved to Chipping Norton, southwest of Sydney. In 2020, Aini Ali called for a national campaign against domestic violence, citing domestic violence.

Ali later told the media, "I was patient, I stayed with him, healed my wounds and hid my pain. I remained silent and remained silent for a long time. Every pain, Leaving the father of my children was the hardest decision for me after suffering so much.

Post a Comment

0 Comments