"Our hearts are broken”: Lacey Chabert mourns the death of her sister Wendy?

"Our hearts are broken”: Lacey Chabert mourns the death of her sister Wendy?

Mean Girls and 911 veteran Lacey Chabert mourns the loss of one of her older sisters.


Our hearts are broken”: Lacey Chabert mourns the death of her star sister Wendy, The Mean Girls actress shared the news that her older sister Wendy died in an Instagram post on Nov. 23. “My beautiful sister Wendy. Our hearts are broken into a million pieces that I don't know how we'll get back together now that you're gone,” he wrote alongside Wendy's senior class photo. “We love you and we love you more than we can say, and we will do it forever.” She continued: “The shocking loss left us so heartbroken. Our life will never be the same without my dear sister, but we hold on to Jesus' promises that we will be together forever. Please keep our family, especially your two children, in your hearts and prayers. Thank you very much.

Wendy was 46 years old, but no details were revealed about her death. Lacey is the youngest of three girls; a few days ago, she paid a birthday tribute to her older sister Chrissy. Chabert's message brought sympathy from Lacey's other Christmas movies, including Candice Cameron Bure and Danica McKellar. “My God, Lacey. I love you very much and send prayers and I love you,” McKellar told the Christmas star in Castle Hart. “I don't know what I could do, but call me if there's anything I can do.” Bure wrote in part: “We pray for you, for your family and for the family at Wendy's. We love you, always there for you, my sweet friend.” 

Chabert, 39, has been an integral part of Hallmark's films in recent years. The official report of the network expressed sympathy in the comments on the photo: “We are very sorry for your loss. We are sending our love and strength to you and your family during this time.” Chabert's “Party of Five” co-star Scott Wolf, who played his older brother on screen, expressed his sadness. 

“Beyond the broken heart for you and your family,” he wrote. “I send you a lot of love.” 

Post a Comment

0 Comments