Shoaib Akhtar Son, call me mother, said Lata?

Shoaib Akhtar Say Lata Mangeshkar

Previous Pakistan cricket crew quick bowler Shoaib Akhtar has likewise paid accolades for Lata Mangeshkar, a renowned artist from the subcontinent.

On his YouTube channel, Shoaib Akhtar communicated his distress and distress over the downfall of Lata Mangeshkar and reviewed his discussions with the vocalist before.

Shoaib Akhtar said that when I was in India in 2016, I had the honor of conversing with him on the telephone. Shoaib Akhtar said that I asked Lata ji how are you? To which he said, "Child, assuming you call me 'Mother', I will like it. Then, at that point, I addressed him as Mother."

He said that Lata ji lauded my bowling and said that she was extremely enthusiastic about cricket and she has seen a great deal of matches among me and Tendulkar, then, at that point, she likewise commended my Urdu, to which I said mother ji you Urdu is additionally generally excellent.

Shoaib Akhtar said that I let him know that mother, I truly need to meet you, I am in Mumbai, to which he said, child, come and meet me at whatever point you need, I will be blissful. Shoaib Akhtar said that when I told her that I was going to Pakistan, she became tragic and said, I had a profound association with

As per Shoaib Akhtar, he got back to Pakistan a couple of days after the fact and couldn't go to India again because of Pak-India strains. I will constantly be dismal that I was unable to meet Lata.

It very well might be reviewed that Lata Mangeshkar died in Mumbai the previous morning at 92 years old. The Indian government has announced two days of grieving for her passing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments